· Zip Line – Our parallel zip lines are uniquely situated over the lake, giving the rider an up close and personal encounter with Alaska’s beautiful outdoors.
· Paintball – A great free time activity. We can play all summer long, as long as weather permits. With our newly renovated course, paintball can be a game of strategy and skill. *Cost is $5 per person, per game. Each game includes 125 paintballs – individuals can buy their tickets at the snack shack. LBC provides paintball guns and safety goggles – no personal paintball guns or paintballs allowed.
· Broom Ball – A great winter activity for all ages. Anyone up for hockey?
· Tubing – Down the hill you will go with the "top of the line" tubes. Our sledding/tubing hill is known for being the best around the Anchorage bowl.
· Swimming – Countless hours of fun are had in the lake at Little Beaver every summer.
· The Blob – Go flying through the air into the lake by one of the favorite Little Beaver pastimes, the blob.
· Water Trampoline – All the fun of a trampoline but on water!
· Boating – Kayaks, canoes, and paddleboats are all available for fun on the lake.
· Basketball & Volleyball Courts – Equipment available for pick-up games as well as tournaments.
· Campfire Pit – Enjoy the beautiful Alaskan summer evening with a bonfire. Wood is provided.
NOTE: Certain recreation activities are only available during the peak summer season. Please call our office for details and confirmation.